Blog Archive

Sunday, August 14, 2011

PANTONES FASHION PALLET 2011

Pantone is the big daddy of color.  The leader of the pack if you will.

The colors that Pantone claims will make a splash this fall 2011 for women, are delightfully elegant and graceful.  (Something I welcome after our quite colorful summer). 

The fall pallet is a mix of neutrals, muted colors, and colorful but not overpowering composition of color.  I see a strong masculine and femine association amongst the colors, which give them a flirty playfulness, making it quite the romantic palette!  

Do you have a favorite color amongst them?  I will be honest, I am a color fiend.  Therefore, it is difficult to choose a favorite out of the bunch.  Right now, I would have to say I am leaning towards the Orchard Hush.  There is something so teasing about a color that peaks through but is not obvious.

Orchard Hush could be my favorite today, but who knows, loving colors so much...that could change tomorrow!

Colors intrigue me, I'm just excited to have a new fall palette to work with!




Fashion designer Chris Benz created the outstanding fashion illustration below for Pantone.  Isn't it exquisite?  It allows us to envision and apply the fall 2011fashion color pallete with more clarity in our minds-eye.

If you would like to see more of Chris Benz amazing work, please visit his website.



  Artwork: Chris Benz,  Color Palette: Pantone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)