Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CADE MARTIN

The name alone is mysterious and unique, is it not?

Cade Martin is a photographer who tells stories with his photography like no other.

I quote him when I say...


When you look at things differently, stories emerge.
There is Beauty in the everyday.
And when people learn to look for it, 
they'll find inspiration in the least likely places.
That's when the narrative in the situation,
and in the subject, comes into focus.  
And even fashion is wrong without the right style.


Enjoy the beauty of Cade Martin's work...






2 comments:

  1. Hey Adriana - Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the photo's by Cade Martin. So beautiful! Love Love Love.

    xxoo,

    Windsor
    http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What magical photography ... I just fell in love :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)